Write for us – MalwareKillers.com
Welcome to MalwareKillers.com Contributor Guidelines for our guest publishers. We recommend that every future contributor read some of our publications just to take a look at what sorts of malware removal articles we like and the style of writing we prefer. We are looking always for good writers that help us make the malware removal more easy for regular users.
Publication Submission Guide
If your submission is accepted by MalwareKillers.com, our editors will contact you as soon as possible with more information. There is NO PAYMENT for the publications, however, the contributor can build backlinks (in reasonable quantities of course) for up to 3 websites. Please note, that we will consider each publication submission, however, we cannot guarantee it will be published.
You warrant to us that you are the author and owner of the material you submit to us. We reserve the right to edit stories for length and content and authorize us to, publish, reproduce, modify and edit your material for the purpose of publication in the in hard copy, on our website or in any other medium.
All material should be sent by electronic mail in Word Format, size 12 font, single spacing with footnotes or references. Article length alone must be between 1000 – 1500 words with a title and/or by-line. Please include the article’s word count.
Please enclose a short info for you, no more than 3 sentences at the end of your article so that we can include it if we print your article. Submissions without a name, bio, author’s avatar or photograph will not be considered.
A signed Release and Authority Agreement must be signed with malwarekillers.com prior to publication. An Agreement can be obtained by contacting the editor directly.
You may send your article via email to [[email protected]]
- The first paragraph should inform the readers what the infection is about.
- Present confirmed facts only with references or so.
- Use active verbs and avoid the passive voice.
- Keep paragraphs short.
- Describe complex ideas concisely and with clarity.
- Avoid needlessly complex terms; construct sentences for the regular reader.
- Avoid jargon, lists, and acronyms, unless absolutely necessary.
Currently, we are writing Malware Removal Guides for the following Infection Categories & Topics:
- Browser Hijackers (including Bad Toolbars)
- Malicious Websites (phishing websites with fake pop-ups and/or redirects)
- Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
- Rogue Software (fake anti-malware, anti-virus or system optimizers)
- Rootkits/Worms (inc. KeyLoggers + Trojans)
We look forward to for your submissions.