What is WebPornoTv:
Threat Classification: PUP/adware
WebPornoTv is considered as a PUP (potentially unwanted program) and/or adware program which display disturbing or inappropriate adult content, advertisements and sponsored links. The PUP may show ads into all well-known browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Generally, users that have it installed on their systems might see different pop-ups, banners, search suggestions, sponsored link advertisements displayed on popular pages. The search results can also be altered, displaying information loaded with spam and third-party advertising.
WebPornoTv is usually bundled with other free software products and is being installed by default when the user accepts the EULA while performing an express/recommended installation of that software. The possible distribution of WebPornoTv varies but is not limited to – installing third-party toolbars, free software products, downloading e-mail attachments, clicking on ads or banners etc..
!!! Please note that such software could potentially bring up malware to your computer and even cause a loss of data. Please do not underestimate such threats.
There are two ways to remove this infection. It is totally up to you to decide which way you want to go:
1. Automatic Removal Method (recommended for regular or novice users) using a Professional Malware Removal Software.
2. Manual Removal (recommended for PC Experts or Enthusiasts).
Automatic WebPornoTv Removal:
We recommend using SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
You can download and install SpyHunter to detect WebPornoTv and remove it, by clicking the button below. Once installed, SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect all threats present on your system, but in order to use it as a removal tool, you need to purchase a subscription.
SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect all threats present on your system.
Learn more about SpyHunter (EULA). You can find Install Instructions here: (LINK) SpyHunter`s free diagnosis offers free scans and detection. You can remove the detected files, processes and registry entries manually, by yourself, or purchase the full version to perform an automatic removal and also to receive free professional help with any malware related queries by their technical support department.
Manual WebPornoTv Removal:
!!! Please note: You can remove WebPornoTv PUP manually. However, you should proceed at your own risk. Any of these interventions might render your system inoperable. Therefore this manual removal method is highly recommended for PC Experts or Enthusiasts. For regular users, MalwareKillers.com recommends using SpyHunter or any other reputable security application.
1. Remove WebPornoTv Uninstall Entry:
First, you can try to go to Control panel and click on Programs and Features (Windows Vista/7/8/10) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP) and check the Uninstall Programs` List for any entry related to WebPornoTv or any third-party add-ons, extensions and toolbars. If you find such, double-click on it and try to remove it. Although, please mind that you may not be able to remove it directly from the list.
*(Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features or Add/Remove Programs) or “Win + R” keys to open “Run” and type in “control”, then hit enter.
If the above does not work, please try the following:
1. Start Windows Task Manager (right-click on the taskbar and select start task manager) and kill all associated program processes that still may run in the background: WebPornoTv
Now you should be able to uninstall the WebPornoTv using their own uninstaller.
2. Click on the Start button, navigate to All Programs, locate the WebPornoTv folder and click on it.
3. You should be able to see the “Uninstall WebPornoTv” uninstaller. Left-click on it in order to engage the uninstall process.
4. When the uninstall wizard shows up, click on the uninstall button and confirm the uninstall process. If everything goes smooth, you should be able to uninstall the program successfully.
2. Delete any folders or files related to WebPornoTv by checking the following locations:
Look for the following files or similar: