The SpyHunter HelpDesk or SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk combines 2 services: Live Technical Support for fast problem solving and Custom Fix intended to remove specific stubborn malware, which usually needs some a Live CD or Recovery CD or other external tool for booting. Spyware HelpDesk is an interactive and personalized one-on-one customer-technical support service. The SpyHunter technical support department is dedicated in assisting customers with their problems, starting from how to use SpyHunter and/or RegHunter to very complex malware removal assistance over the phone. These expert technicians will try to help you in the most convenient way and make sure you have the best protection money can buy!
SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk Features:
1. FREE one-on-one technical support.
2. Direct access to an expert technician.
3. Custom Automated Fix – designed specifically for your computer to help you combat the malware.
If you have a malware problem that SpyHunter cannot automatically fix, a HelpDesk Technicians will be able to create a unique custom fix for your system – all you have to do is just send a support log from the troubled computer. As a last resort, with user`s permission, the expert technician could start a remote assistance session to analyze and remove manually any leftovers from the infection.
*Please note that this service is FREE and exclusively available for customers who purchased SpyHunter and/or RegHunter only. In order to receive one-on-one expert assistance you will need an active subscription. This also includes: Submitting Support Tickets, sending Support Logs or requesting Assistance over the phone or via Remote connection.
SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk has several levels of support:
Level 1: will provide the customer with general instructions on how to use, update, download or re-install SpyHunter.
Level 2: will provide the customer with a custom fix, generated, especially for his/her computer. The customer will receive instructions how to apply the custom fix to remove the threats.
Level 3: if the customer has a stubborn infection that cannot be removed automatically by SpyHunter or even via the custom fix, the expert will contact you over the phone, and will explain you the necessary steps to clean the infection, or with your agreement, he could perform a remote control session on your PC to find and remove the threat manually.
*Please note that all levels of support are included with your SpyHunter`s subscription.
For any malware related issues, please feel free to use the SpyHunter`s integrated support ticketing system to submit your request.
How to submit a Support Ticket using SpyHunter:
To submit a customer support ticket, please follow the instructions below:
1. Open SpyHunter‘s main window.
2. Click on the Spyware HelpDesk tab, located on the left.
3. Click on the Submit a Support Ticket or Open a Support Ticket – again located on the left.
4. Write your problem, enter your phone number and then click Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
Once a support ticket is sent, a support technician will contact you within 48 hours.
How to submit a Support Log using SpyHunter:
In order to submit a Support Log, follow the instructions below:
1. Open SpyHunter‘s main window.
2. Click on the Spyware HelpDesk tab (located on the left side) and note the sub menu below.
3. From the Spyware HelpDesk sub menu, click on Support Log.
4. Click the Generate and Transmit Support Log button (at the bottom right side of the window).
5. Please note that generating a Support Log may take a while. When SpyHunter is ready, you will get a prompt saying “Support Log is ready to be submitted”. Before submitting the Support Log, you need to give a short description of your problem – write a few words in the text box and click Transmit Support log button.
Once the Support Log has been successfully submitted, you should receive a confirmation message saying Support Log Submitted. The Spyware HelpDesk Support Team will analyze your support log and they would generate a custom fix, especially design for your problem. When the Custom Fix is ready, you will receive a notification in SpyHunter saying that a “Custom Fix is available”.
*Please note that this service is free and exclusive for customers who purchased SpyHunter and/or RegHunter only.