SpyHunter Installation Instructions
To installs the anti-spyware and anti-adware software SpyHunter4, please follow the step-by-step installation guide below:
SpyHunter Step-by-Step Installation Guide:
1. Download the latest version of the “SpyHunter-Installer.exe“, by clicking the button below:
2. If you use Internet Explorer a “File Download” dialog box will appear – go ahead and click Run:
3. Next, a “Security Warning” window will pop up – go ahead and click “Run” (for Windows XP) – for Windows Vista, 7,8,8.1 and 10 the “User Account Control” service pop-up would ask you to allow “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” to make changes on your system – again go ahead and click “Yes”.
4. Now the actual Installation process starts – Select the installation language and click on “OK“:
5. A brief description will appear, read it and click “Continue”:
6. The installer now waits for your choice – Install, Repair/Reinstall or Uninstall. We want to Install the SpyHunter, go ahead and click the “Install” button:
8. The SpyHunter Installer will now download the latest version of the SpyHunter program from Internet and will start the installation. The window will continue to inform you about the installation progress:
9. If you see the SpyHunter’s main window or Setup Successful – click the Exit button and SpyHunter will start the initial scanning in few seconds.
How to download and install SpyHunter – video tutorial:
We recommend the use of the automatic infection removal, however in order to use it, you need to purchase an active subscription, which will costs you $39,99. For this money you will get much more than just a simple adware, spyware, ransomware and other badware protection – this license provides you a complete solution for all your malware related issues – just take a look at the SpyHunter’s SpyWare HelpDesk.
You will receive an email with your order confirmation with your account credentials, so please use a real e-mail address for the registration. Register the product and use all the features. The registration process completes by entering your account username (email) and password into the settings – general settings menu.