SpyHunter 4 Malware Security Suite is a safe and very powerful, real-time anti-malware detection, protection, and removal software, that receives daily new malicious code definition updates, depending on the current internet thread level you might receive even two or more updates … This is just one of the many reasons, which labeled SpyHunter4 as the best junkware removal tool currently available. Another Plus for the SpyHunter 4 Security Suite is the tech support specialists – it uses Europeans as tech support consultants and for me personally, they are much easier to communicate with. I would also like to point out the response times of the support questions which is very very quick – the guys could also build you a very special your own malware and system “custom fix“, which would be specially built for your infected computer – on the level of hardware identification – just to be sure, that this is the correct system to execute the carefully designed, developed and build software code sequence of every infection, adware, junkware, browser hijacker or unwanted software product! This is the so-called SpyHunter’s Custom Fix functionality.
SpyHunter has been designed to help computer users with virtually no previous PC experience to protect their computers from various malicious threats. SpyHunter has been certified by the West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System, which provides advanced and independent OS compatibility testing. SpyHunter provides computers with the best protection against the latest cyber threats including Adware, Spyware, Trojans, Browser Hijacker, Bad Toolbars, Web Forgery, Rogue Software, Fake System Optimizer, Fake Anti-Virus Tools, Rootkits, Bootkits & other malicious software products. The SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk is the latest feature, that is capable of generating and sending a Support Log to the SpyHunter Technical Support Department, where an Expert Technician would review, design, build and test the customized fix for the specific computer, from which the Support Log will be sent!
How SpyHunter Works:
SpyHunter has active and passive security features. Some of the active features are Internet Explorer’s Homepage Protection, Host File Protection, System Guards Protection and DNS Protection System. These functions run in the background, constantly monitoring your system configuration for changes or malicious modification attempts.
SpyHunter‘s advanced technology enables it to detect and remove malicious rootkits, which usually hides deep into the operating system files and disguise other infections, rendering legitimate anti-virus software unusable.
SpyHunter has an integrated rootkit scanner, which will detect and remove rootkits. Rootkits hide themselves using encrypted hidden files, making them completely invisible to traditional anti-virus software. When SpyHunter starts, it will initiate a scan for hidden rootkits and will pop-up a warning notification, if any are found. *Important*: Rootkits can only be removed before the actual start of the system – this means before starting Windows. Therefore, the built-in Compact OS allows SpyHunter to complete tasks before Windows starts, making it perfect for such removal procedures.
If an infection cannot be removed automatically, you can use the latest feature – SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk. Through one-on-one customer support provided by SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk, any rare issue outside of SpyHunter’s automatic removal ability will be handled by an expert in order to have your system up and running again.
Download SpyHunter by clicking the button below:
SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect all threats present on your system.
Learn more about SpyHunter. You can read the SpyHunter’s Installation Instructions. SpyHunter’s free diagnosis offers Unlimited Free Scans and Detections., which can later be used to manually remove the detected files, processes, and registry entries, however, this method is recommended ONLY for Advanced Users. For All Users, we recommend using SpyHunter’s Automatic Scan & Removal procedure, which requires an active subscription, which involves a license purchase. However, if you purchase a license, you will also receive Unlimited Free Professional Help Sessions for any malware related issue, provided by an Expert Technician.
- User-Friendly Interface: Use the intuitive user interface to protect your system.
- SpyHunter Malware Scanner for initial malware detection: SpyHunter will detect, remove and block spyware, adware, rootkits, keyloggers, cookies, worms, trojans and other types of malware.
- Systems Guards feature to actively block malicious processes: System Guards will prevent any processes that attempt to execute an infection.
- The Integrated SpyHunter Compact OS is a unique technology that engages for the removal of rootkits and other stubborn malware infections.
- Network Sentry for preventing the malware from modifying your browser homepage and connection settings: You can activate SpyHunter’s feature to guard your homepage.
- Rollback feature for restoring files and settings to their original state: Whenever SpyHunter takes action to fix threats, it automatically backs up your system’s original state. You could rollback anytime, the changes SpyHunter has made.
- Exclusions manager to add objects to exclude from detection: You can exclude a certain program from being detected in future SpyHunter scans.
- Constant Definitions Update: SpyHunter receives definition updates regularly to ensure complete protection against the latest malware threats, which emerged on the web.
- Phone support for offline systems: You are entitled to free online technical support to resolve your system problems in a timely manner.
- Spyware HelpDesk provides one-on-one contact with a technician for customized fixes: Submit a support ticket when you have a problem or a question. Also, if there is an issue that SpyHunter is not able to automatically fix, you can always send a Support log. It will be examined by proficient technicians, and you will receive a custom fix designed specifically for your system.
- Remote Support for the extreme cases: If your PC is seriously infected, you can schedule a remote connection to your system and have a technician to intervene and cleanse your machine.