Mipony Download Manager Removal
What is Mipony Download Manager:
Threat Classification: PUP
Mipony Download Manager by Mipony.Net is presented as legitimate software that will help you download all kinds of files. Although, it is considered as a PUP (potentially unwanted program). When you install Mipony Download Manager on your system, it will set-up to run at start-up and will consume a lot of unnecessary computer resources, furthermore the programs is bundled with several applications, some of which are already flagged as potentially unwanted programs, and are being installed by default, when the user accepts the EULA, while performing an express/recommended installation of that software. The possible distribution of Mipony Download Manager varies but is not limited to – cnet.com, download.com, makefree.com, installing third-party programs, free software products, downloading e-mail attachments, clicking on ads or banners etc..
Mipony Download Manager is technically not a virus. However, the software uses a very high amount of system resources in its idle state, and puts a massive strain on the computer when a task is in progress. Mipony Download Manager appears to be a legitimate application, but it is not recommended for use. The online community states that Mipony Download Manager relies on unfair distribution technique and can get inside your computer in a bundle with other applications, which might cause serious problems.
There are two ways to remove this infection. It is totally up to you to decide which way you want to go:
1. Automatic Removal Method (recommended for regular or novice users) using a Professional Malware Removal Software.
2. Manual Removal (recommended for PC Experts or Enthusiasts).
Automatic Mipony Download Manager Removal:
We recommend using SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
You can download and install SpyHunter to detect Mipony Download Manager and remove it, by clicking the button below. Once installed, SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect all threats present on your system, but in order to use it as a removal tool, you need to purchase a subscription.
SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect all threats present on your system.
Learn more about SpyHunter (EULA). You can find Install Instructions here: (LINK) SpyHunter`s free diagnosis offers free scans and detection. You can remove the detected files, processes and registry entries manually, by yourself, or purchase the full version to perform an automatic removal and also to receive free professional help with any malware related queries by their technical support department.
Manual Mipony Download Manager Removal:
!!! Please note: You can remove Mipony Download Manager manually, however, you should proceed at your own risk, as any of the interventions might render you system inoperable. Therefore this manual removal method is highly recommended for PC Experts or Enthusiasts. For regular users, MalwareKillers.com recommends using SpyHunter or any other reputable security application.
1. Remove Mipony Download Manager Uninstall Entry:
First, you can try to go to Control panel and click on Programs and Features (Windows Vista/7/8/10) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP) and check the Uninstall Programs` List for any entry related to MiPony or any third-party add-ons, extensions and toolbars. If you find such, double-click on it and try to remove it. Although, please mind that you may not be able to remove it directly from the list.
*(Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features or Add/Remove Programs) or “Win + R” keys to open “Run” and type in “control”, then hit enter.
If the above does not work, please try the following:
1. Start Windows Task Manager (right-click on the taskbar and select start task manager) and kill all associated program processes that still may run in the background: MiPony.exe. Now you should be able to uninstall the Mipony Download Manager using its own uninstaller.
2. Click on the Start button, navigate to All Programs, locate the Mipony folder and click on it.
3. You should be able to see the “uninst.exe” uninstaller. Left-click on it in order to engage the uninstall process.
4. When the uninstall wizard shows up, click on the uninstall button and confirm the uninstall process. If everything goes smooth, you should be able to uninstall the program successfully.
2. Delete any folders or files related to Mipony Download Manager by checking the following locations: