Download and Install SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a very powerful, real-time, anti-spyware and anti-adware software product certified by West Coast Labs Checkmark Certification System and designed to help PC users without ANY previous computer experience. SpyHunter owns a Bronze Antispyware certificate by OPSWAT.
SpyHunter provides computer users with real-time malware protection & removal capability against all kinds of malicious infections – including Spyware, Adware, Browser Hijackers, Bad Toolbars, Rootkits, Trojans, Ransomware infections, Rogue Anti-Virus Applications, KeyLoggers, Cookies, Worms and even Computer Viruses.
Start downloading SpyHunter by clicking the button below:
Why you should go ahead and download and install SpyHunter on your computer right now:
- SpyHunter is a top-rated piece of software used by many leading companies.
- SpyHunter will protect your computer in the future!
- SpyHunter will save you time and money.
- SpyHunter offers absolutely FREE one-on-one support for extreme cases.
- SpyHunter gets daily malware definition updates, ensuring that your system is protected against the latest malware threats.
- User-Friendly Interface design.
- Malware Scanner for initial malware detection.
- Systems Guards feature to actively block malicious processes.
- Compact OS is a unique technology that engages for the removal of rootkits and other stubborn computer infections.
- Network Sentry for preventing the malware from modifying your browser homepage and connection settings.
- Rollback feature for restoring files and settings back to their original state.
- Exclusions manager to add objects to exclude from detection.
- Phone support for offline systems.
- Spyware HelpDesk provides one-on-one contact with an experienced support technician for customized fixes.
- Remote Support Session for the extreme cases.
How to download and install SpyHunter
1. Download the latest version of the web-installer “SpyHunter-Installer.exe”, by clicking the download button below:
2. If you use Internet Explorer, you will see a “File Download” dialog box – go ahead and click “Run”:
3. Next, for Windows XP the “Internet Explorer – Security Warning” window will appear click “Run”, for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 the “User Account Control” service will pop up a window (the UAC asks you for permission to allow the “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” to make changes on your computer – click “Yes” to allow the installation process to continue.
4. Now the Enigma Software Installer will start with the actual installation – Select the installation language and click “OK“:
5. Enigma Installer will show you a brief description of SpyHunter – read it and click “Continue”:
6. The Enigma Software Installer now presents you with the choice – Install, Repair/Reinstall or Uninstall. For initial / first installation, we want to Install the SpyHunter, so click “Install”:
8. The Enigma Software Installer will download the latest version of the SpyHunter from the developer’s website and then it will initiate the installation process. This window will provide the installation process information and that’s why it will continue to stay open:
9. Finally, if you see the SpyHunter’s main window or Setup Successful – go ahead and click “Exit” – this should start the automatic malware scan in just a few moments.
How to download and install SpyHunter (Video)