Current Weather Alert Removal
What is Current Weather Alert:
Threat Classification: Adware/PUP
Current Weather Alert by JH Software Private Limited is considered to be a potentially unwanted program (PUP). Current Weather Alert is often bundled with other adware products, which might have been already installed on your computer. The Current Weather Alert adware injects itself into the system and changes permission policies and modifies the registry. Current Weather Alert is usually installed by the user itself not knowing that this is an actual malware. The threat masks itself as a legitimate program. The possible distribution of the Current Weather Alert varies but is not limited to – downloading fake Windows updates, installing software “supposedly” required to view an online video, clicking on ads or banners, downloading e-mail attachments or receiving files through a social media website or software.
This is a high-level, high-risk threat, and it should not be left unattended and this is the reason why you should take actions and remove it immediately, as it is a serious threat to your online identity and security.
1. Automatic Removal Method (recommended for regular or novice users), by using a Professional Malware Removal Software.
2. Manual Removal (recommended for PC Experts or Enthusiasts).
Automatic Current Weather Alert Removal:
We recommend using SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
You can download and install SpyHunter to detect Current Weather Alert and remove it, by clicking the button below. Once installed, SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect all threats present on your system, but in order to use it as a removal tool, you need to purchase a subscription.
SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect all threats present on your system.
Learn more about SpyHunter (EULA). You can find Install Instructions here: (LINK) SpyHunter`s free diagnosis offers free scans and detection. You can remove the detected files, processes and registry entries manually, by yourself, or to purchase the full version to perform an automatic removal and also to receive free professional help with any malware related queries by their technical support department.
Manual Current Weather Alert Removal:
!!! Please note: You can remove Current Weather Alert manually, however, you should proceed at your own risk, as any of the interventions might render your system inoperable. Therefore this manual removal method is highly recommended for PC Experts or Enthusiasts. For regular users, MalwareKillers.com recommends using SpyHunter.
1. Remove Current Weather Alert Uninstall Entry:
First, you can try to go to Control panel and click on Programs and Features (Windows Vista/7/8/10) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP) and check the Uninstall Programs` List for any entry related to Current Weather Alert, Lpmxp2022.Com, Free Video Converter, Youtube Downloader HD, Video Media Player 1.1, Fast Free Converter, DIVX Player 3.2 or any third-party add-ons, extensions and toolbars. If you find such, double-click on it and try to remove it. Although, please mind that this is an actual infection and you might not be able to remove it directly from the list.
2. Remove Current Weather Alert from your browser:
For Windows XP: %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\
For Windows Vista/7/8/10: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\
Alternatively, you can navigate to these folders by following these steps:
For Windows XP:
1. Click on “Start” in the lower-left portion of the screen.
2. Choose “Run”. 3. Type %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\ and hit Enter.
For Windows Vista/7/8/10:
1. Click on the Windows logo in the lower-left portion of the screen.
2. Type %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\ and hit Enter
2. Click the Reset Firefox button in the top-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
3. To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
3. Check for arguments added by Current Weather Alert in any Browser shortcuts or links to web pages:
Current Weather Alert might also hijack your web browser shortcuts in order to force-load its home page. This causes the Current Weather Alert`s web page to open up when you launch a hijacked shortcut.
The argument that Current Weather Alert uses in order to hijack shortcuts looks like or is similar to the one below:
You can remove it manually by editing the shortcut`s target line.
4. Delete any folders or files related to Current Weather Alert by checking the following locations: